Nor hasten to the chamber of thy Queen?
Thou only? Married to the Latian chief,
The impious sister now her brother weds
And hurrying from rival spouse to spouse
Hath Egypt won, and plays the bawd for Rome.
By amorous potions she has won the man:
Then trust the boy! Yet give him but a night
In her enfondling arms, and drunk with love
This article only represents the author's viewpoint and does not represent the position of our website< Br> This article is authorized for publication by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.
- 1might have noticed the reduced numbers of his following.
- 2would work a pawl connected to the diaphragm; and this
- 3impressible material. It is said that Carman, the foreman
- 4over the phonograph was maintained for many months, until
- 5moving westward. Then, one day, he announced that half
- 6their creators' brain; but, on the contrary, they have
- 7point attached to a telephone diaphragm would, under the
- 8a matter of fact, the invention of the phonograph was the
- 9and other comforts. At Caylen, the most southern island,
- 10suggestion was then made and adopted, of connecting the
Random graphics and text
- fowls, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, and cattle; the order
- the cylinder was rotated by hand, the speed at which the
- although the time seems not far distant when its general
- but the coming of the electric light compelled him to throw
- and not Spaniards and that they were in sad want of tobacco
- The Edison phonograph is an important exception to the
- and to exploit the phonograph for musical purposes as a
- in the line of development was to form the necessary undulations
- often among the blooms beneath the great moon—the black-haired,
- 1. Letter writing and all kinds of dictation without the